Trying to wade through the thousands of services, tools, and plugins to build your online community can be overwhelming. I have compiled a list of my favorite tools, most of which I am still using today!
- WordPress – This is the must-use platform for building your online presence. Free, flexible, and easy to use!
- BlueHost – A great, inexpensive web hosting company to start building your online community.
- WPEngine – When your website needs to grow and scale, WPEngine is the company you want; their website hosting can support huge amounts of traffic.
- MailChimp – My favorite place to host email lists. I’ve tried many others, but MailChimp beats them all.
- SumoMe – This set of tools will help you build your email list fast!
- Livestream.com – With free or paid plans, you can live stream easily through Livestream’s custom hardware or through your phone or laptop. Create a professional looking broadcast easily.
- Buffer.com – Their online tools assist you in the management of scheduling posts to your social media accounts.